A Promise To Myself

2 comments
I recently came across another blogger (sorry, can't remember her name) who posted something quite similar to this and I thought it was a pretty good idea as it can show how you progress throughout the year. 
A Promise to Myself is something that I will promise to do and try not to stray away from, then over the next year I will complete updates on my promise and how I am doing. 

Mines is to save as much money as I possibly can. To be more responsible with my money. I am currently trying to save up for a trip to Las Vegas to see my cousin get married next year and of course I will want to do quite a bit of shopping whilst I am there! I have also considered saving up for a place of my own recently. I have also had the mindset  that I am only young and don't have many commitments so I can spend how I want and not have to worry too much about saving just yet, however I have decided to make a change.

I am going to properly budget myself and document everything I spend in my trusty little Filofax and make sure I save a good amount by the end of the month. Unfortunately that means no more spending on a lot of makeup etc. I have decided to limit myself and get some new products once every 3 months to keep me going because of course, I can't stop altogether. I do own a beauty blog don't I? 

Part 2 of my Promise to myself is to get healthier. By this I mean eating healthier and looking after my skin. 
I have tried so many diets. Fasting diets (5:2), Celebrity Slim shake diet, SlimFast. 
I lost most of my weight when I went through something upsetting, but I know that is the wrong way to do it. I lost my appetite completely meaning that I couldn't actually stomach my food at all. So I have decided to eat healthily and see where that gets me. This means cutting out soft drinks (never really been a problem for me though), chocolate and biscuits(my weakness) and calorific foods. Drinking LOTS of water, I struggle with this. I am quite bad at drinking at all which ends up in me feeling quite dehydrated quite a lot. 

My skin has always been a problem for me, no matter what I try it never clears, which is rather annoying. So I am going to focus on having a routine that I stick to .

Wish me luck guys!  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Ohh good luck with this, you'll be fab!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely going to be a struggle but i think i can do it!

      Bex

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig