Glasgow Haul Part 2

Leave a Comment
As mentioned in my previous post, I also went into a couple of shops to get some items other than make up. 

New Look
I haven't really been to New Look recently but since I found a gift card in my purse I thought I might as well see what I could pick up. 
Here is what I bought...

I love these new Non Sleeve Blazers (not really sure what they are officially called) they are really comfortable and great for casual use or you can jazz them up a little and wear to go out for dinner. £23 each. There are also a wide range of colours available just now. I liked the creamy beige one and the khaki one as they could be styled with many different outfits.
In the bottom picture my purchase from New Look were the tan flats. Very comfortable. 

Primark
I always think that sometime you go into Primark and you can't find a thing and sometimes you find loads. Well this time I going LOTS! When I go to Primark I tend to try and stock up on tshirts etc and that exactly what I done. 
£2.50 each- bargain! 
£6
£6
£4 each so obviously I bought 3! 

Make up ridges for £1 each- great for eye shadow extra on bright colours- as in doesn't matter if they ruin quickly! 
Trusty raincoat for £9! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig