30 Facts About Me

9 comments
1. I have a gazillion nicknames eg Bex, Becca, Rib, Sexi Bexi, Beckyboo, Beckyibooze, Schmoo, Rebecki Ha Ha, Becky, CaCa, Jasper, Boo

2. I am half Scottish, half English

3. I did not go to University, instead I went straight into work.

4. I absolutely love the following TV shows - Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Nashville and Pretty Little Liars

5. I wish I was an American. 

6. I wish I was a teenager in the 80's, my mum and dad tell me stories about their teens and it makes me wish I was around then. I love 80's music and films. How fun would it be to dress like they did also?!

7. My Favorite meals are a toss up between Duck and Pancakes and my mums homemade Lasagne

8. When I was young I had an unhealthy obsession with the band Blue. They were the first ever concert I went to. I also had several large posters up of them in my room, every book, CD and DVD I could find as well as a life size cardboard cut out of Duncan James.

9. I absolutely love Toffee Crisps

10. I went to New York for my 18th birthday with just my mum and stayed just off 5th Avenue and we shopped! 

11. I love all things MichTed Baker, Pandora, Tiffanys and Guess

12. I love cheese! Apart from Stilton.

13. I have seen about 20 artists in concert eg Blue, Rihanna, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Westlife, Bonjovi, Busted, McBusted, Michael Buble x2, 1985, You Me At Six, The Pretty Reckless, Tyler Hilton, Kate Voegle, Katy Perry, Little Mix, Paramore x2, Alphabeat and others.

14. I used to be absolutely petrified of Dogs. Now that only applies to big dogs. I love puppies and small dogs and would love one of my own.

15. I am a super organised person

16. My most embarrassing story consists of me walking into a strangers house and sitting for 10 minutes before I realised it was the wrong one. 

17. When I get incredibly sad I tend to loose my appetite completely 

18. I have brown hair and brown eyes

19. 4 years ago I was getting my room decorated and I let my mum and dad choose how it would look with no input from myself. I was not allowed in my room for approximately 3 weeks whilst they redecorated and I got to see it as a Christmas present! 

20. My regular Nandos order is a plain chicken wrap with extra cheese and halloumi inside it, a side of piri chips, an extra of halloumi and a pit of perinaise. 

21. My dream car is an Aston Martin Vanquish in Royal Blue Metallic with cream leather interior.

22. I am scared of Bananas

23. I absolutely hate Peanuts, Cream and Custard

24. I have had braces twice. 

25. I still have a present that my Aunty gave me the day I was born that is a little cuddly toy dinosaur and a matching book called Beckyosaurus.

26. I wanted to become a Primary Teacher through most of my school years

27. I have a fear of open water and being under water. 

28. I have a shopping habit. 

29. I collect MAC lipsticks

30. My favourite colour is purple. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. You wish you were American? That's so cute! Why is that? :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! yeah! i just love everything about the culture and the accents. Just everything! I really want to travel round American at some point also! Visit as many states as i can. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love Nashville, it has been demoted though because I've just gotten into Suits and am absolutely obsessed with it. Watch it, it's so good!

    www.theycalleditthediamondblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh i have never watched Suits before, i will add that to my list of what to watch next!

      Delete
  3. I loved this! I've always wondered what it's like going straight into work instead of Uni first, how was it for you? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it was the right move for me. I was going to go to Uni, but went into work instead. I may have acted in haste a little at first though and ended up working in something that wasn't right for me, but now 4 years on i am glad i went the route i did as i am doing well in my job and have no student debt etc. I do sometimes wish i had not missed out on the student life though.

      Delete
  4. I love reading these kind of posts as it's so nice to get to know more about people! I love Gossip girl too!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a post on my blog. Check it out!

    http://ofmakeupandtravel.blogspot.com/2015/08/liebster-award-tag.html

    Great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a post! I also think the 80s would have been such a cool era to be a teen in. I'm also a MAC hoarder haha

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig