Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Lasting Finish Foundation

1 comment


Decided to try this foundation considering that everyone was talking about it. I already have the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which I love so I had high hopes for the foundation. 

Wake Me Up is such a good foundation for being from the drugstore. It is long wearing, and does not oxidase too much on the skin throughout the day. 
Considering I have naturally oily skin, it sits well on my skin and stays most of the day. 
The colours range is also pretty good, I think they have about 12 different colours. I am in the shade Ivory 100.



Rimmel say that the foundation visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural looking finish. It also has an anti fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturising complex. 

Having also tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish Skin Perfecting Full Coverage Foundation, I much prefer this one for the longevity and finish. The lasting finish one completely melted off my face. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I've never used a foundation from Rimmel before... Maybe I will give it a try! Great blog!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig