Review: Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation

Leave a Comment
Foundation has recently become one of my favourite products to buy and try out. I seem to have gone on a rather large spree. I find it so difficult to find the perfect foundation and then after a while the one you are loving starts to become the one that you hate. 

Anyway.... I recently decided after a recommendation to try out the Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation. No way was I paying £65 though without knowing if I liked it though. 
So I went into Harvey Nichols and said to the girl that I wanted to find my colour match for the foundation and was there anyway that I could take a sample of my colour to test out and see if I liked it.
The girl colours matched me there and then and then decided last minute to give me that shade and the shade lighter just in case. She had put the colour Fawn on my face and it had looked perfect.

The next day it was time to test. I went for Fawn as it had looked good the previous day, even if it was just a patch on my chin. The foundation sat beautifully on my skin however in natural light I looked orange! 
Ivory was the other colour which ended up matching me perfectly. 



I really liked the texture of the foundation and a little goes a long long way. The foundation I found to be quite runny however it gave a lovely dewy look to my face. 

I ended up purchasing the full bottle recently in the colour Ivory. I paid £54 as I had a £10 gift card, which is still outrageous! 

The packaging is stunning. The bottle looks like frosted glass, however is very lightweight. You twist the top and there is a pump! Hallelujah! Definite plus for me! 



I have only used this foundation a handful of times now and so far I really like it. Due to me having extremely oily skin though. I do have to touch up the foundation every few hours and can only apply a really light layer of the foundation to avoid it sliding on my face and becoming cakey. 

What are your guys thoughts on this foundation? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig