Viva Las Vegas

Leave a Comment
I was lucky enough to get the chance to visit Las Vegas this month for my cousins wedding.


I cannot even describe just how amazing it was. My mum and dad had always said that to them it was the best place on earth and I didn't quite believe that could be true, but now i completely understand what they mean! 

My favourite place has always been New York, however Las Vegas is on par. They are just so different from each other that I don't know if I could choose. 

Obviously, I went to Vegas with a huge list of make up to purchase on my travels as it was my first time visiting Sephora!!

I LOVE that shop!!! I visited it 4 different times and got VIB status on my second visit! 

It took me and mum almost 3 days to get round all the hotels and that was with mum being a tour guide as she had already been so she was just taking me to the places that she knew I would like and we did not see a couple of hotels also. 
You can't quite believe the scale of the hotels until you are standing in them. 

My favourite hotels were The Venetian and the New York New York. 
I loved how classy and elegant the Venetian was and then how tacky the New York New York was. I really wish I could have had the chance to go on the roller coaster! 

I was lucky enough to stay in the Aria hotel and it was incredible. This hotel was not a themed hotel but known more for the technology in their rooms. We had an IPad that controlled just about everything! 



I thought that I would post some photos on here to show you my trip and I will do another post with just the make up and goodies I bought. 

Our hotel- Aria 

Grand Canyon from the plane!

View on the Bellagio from planet Hollywood

Picture with the bride and groom at the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign

At the Chandelier bar in the Cosmopolitan

Bubba Gumps

Frozen Margarita in the Flamingo

The Excalibur

New York New York

Hersheys World

Ready for Matt Goss. Wearing Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha. 

Had to pay a visit to Carlo's Bakery in the Venetian

At Serendipity where I had fried chicken and waffles for breakfast! the world biggest portion!

Paris hotel

A Benefit vending machine at Las Vegas airport. I could not resist! 

M&M world

As part of the wedding we had an Elvis impersonator singing on an open top bus. 


I have so many more picture but we would be here forever! 

I had the most incredible time and cannot wait to visit again soon - hopefully! 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig