MakeUp Revolution Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette Review

2 comments
Today I am going to share with you all my thoughts in the Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette by Make Up Revolution. 
For those of you who follow my Twitter you will know that I am quite a fan of this brand and can't stop buying their products. 
At just £8 this palette contains 32 Eye shadows in different shades of cream, brown, pink, purple and black. 

I accidentally threw out the sheet with the names of the shadows on it but to be honest it's such a long list anyway. 

So far I have experimented with a pink and purple smokey eye and a brown everyday look. The colours apply really well, there are mainly shimmery colours on this palette (if you are looking for more matte shaded try the flawless matte palette). They are not as pigmented as other brands but the colours blend extremely well to give you that flawless transition of colours on your lid. 



This brand is becoming one of my favourite drug store brands. Such good quality make up for cheap prices. 
 Apart from their 100 piece palette (£12) these palettes are the most expensive at £8. 

You can purchase this brand at SuperDrug or online

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love smokey eye looks and this seems really good for the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth the buy! If you like a smokey eye, they have just released a beautiful Smokey Palette

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig